3″ CA6-A (IDOT APPROVED)
CA6-A is 100% recycled from concrete only. It comes in 3/4 – 1 inch batch dimensions and includes fines.
- CA6-A is IDOT approved
- Consists of crushed concrete only.
- Recommended for deep backfills
- Slightly more expensive than CA6-B
Also great for use of underbased backfill when a IDOT application is needed
3 INCH-A (IDOT APPROVED) is a stone based product that utilizes only crushed concrete for a balanced consistent product. This product is much larger at diameters of 3-5 inches. It does not includes fines. This recycled product is processed to provide a quality IDOT approval. Size of rock’s can vary.
Recycling concrete consists of breaking, removing, and crushing concrete from an existing location, and then using it to create a new, reusable material. There are many benefits and uses of recycled mix-use brick/block, and it’s often the best option is recycling. Whether you’re in the building industry or are wondering what to do with that old concrete slab in your backyard, the following information provides an overview of recycled concrete uses and benefits.
Use Case / Element
- Use as an sub-base application for foundation hardening
- Cheap alternative for non visual applications
- Ideal for open-graded sublease reservoir
Keep In Mind
- Customer should expect a brief verification phone call after placing order
- Additional freight charges may apply if one or more of the following conditions are met: driveway unable to accommodate large trucks resulting in multiple deliveries, larger quantities equipment required, products not locally available or remote areas
- Currently ships only in and around the Chicagoland area. Please no orders further than 50 miles from our location.
- Customer should expect a brief order verification email after order has been placed
- A follow up call will be made if there are concerns with the order, driveway, or additional freight charges
- Please note: Delivery within 1 – 3 business days on customer’s requested delivery date
- If customer is not present at the time of scheduled delivery, additional $99 flat rate will apply
- Our delivery trucks must deliver on hard surface at all times, such as concrete, asphalt, pavers, or gravel
- Driveway must be a minimum of 10 ft. wide
- We cannot drive over grass or dirt to deliver product
- For questions about remote delivery areas and/or quantities larger than 10 tons, please call 708-338-3408
- Delivery within 7 – 10 business days in rare demand based cases. Call if there is an order override when placing the order above.
Stone Product Reviews
Excellent Pea Gravel Variety
Clean River Rock
JKS River Rock – Rocks
Very Happy With My Stone