3″ CA6-B Recycled
3″ CA6-B is our 3 Inch 100% recycled from concrete and other similar materials. It is one of our largest CA6 recycled mixed products.
- CA6-B IS NOT IDOT Approved
- Crushed concrete, brick, mortar, asphalt, and other materials may be present
- Recommended for deep backfills
- Slightly less expensive than 3″ CA6-A
Great for use of underbased backfill on non-IDOT applications
3″ INCH-B is a stone based product that utilizes crushed concrete, brick, block, and other miscellaneous stones. This product is much larger at diameters of 3-5 inches. It does not includes fines. This recycled product is processed to provide a quality but is not considered IDOT approved due to its mixed stone use. Size of rock’s can vary.
Recycling concrete consists of breaking, removing, and crushing concrete from an existing location, and then using it to create a new, reusable material. There are many benefits and uses of recycled mix-use brick/block, and it’s often the best option is recycling. Whether you’re in the building industry or are wondering what to do with that old concrete slab in your backyard, the following information provides an overview of recycled concrete uses and benefits.
Use Case / Element
- Use as an sub-base application for foundation hardening
- Cheap alternative for non visual applications
- Ideal for open-graded sublease reservoir
Keep In Mind
Stone Product Reviews
Excellent Pea Gravel Variety
Clean River Rock
JKS River Rock – Rocks
Very Happy With My Stone