Suitable for a variety of applications, including mortar and concrete mixes. May also be used for landscaping, or as a paver base or filler. Manufactured from coral limestone that has been washed and properly graded.
- For use in field preparation of mortar, concrete and plaster mixes
- Additional uses: paver base, ground cover, ground stabilizer, filler
- Minimum order for delivery is 2 tons
Mason sand is a fine graded sand that can be used as a fill material, paver base, beach sand, sandbox material and leveling agent. JKS Ventures mason sand is clean washed and free of any debris or contaminants.
For projects larger than 10 tons please contact our team at 708.338.3408 or message us “by starting a product inquiry above”. Slide the stone icon above and start your order inquiry process now. We only sell bulk, but can accommodate smaller order for pickup.
JKS’ Mason Sand is an excellent choice to level surfaces for hardscape projects, such as flagstones, pavers, brick, walkways, patios and retaining walls. Our Mason Sand can provide good compaction for a solid base and is easy to sweep between cracks to set stones. It allows good drainage, preventing standing water from building under stones, which can reduce damage to your project from freezing and thawing. The forgiving surface can also inhibit stones from cracking or settling, and is soft on feet. JKS’ Mason Sand can also reduce grass and weed growth between stones. It is perfect for commercial and residential use.
Use Case / Element
- Used to level surface for flagstones, pavers, brick, walkways, patios and retaining walls
- Can provide good compaction for a solid base
- Allows good drainage
- Can inhibit stones from cracking or settling
- Soft on feet
Keep In Mind
- Customer should expect a brief verification phone call after placing order
- Additional freight charges may apply if one or more of the following conditions are met: driveway unable to accommodate large trucks resulting in multiple deliveries, larger quantities equipment required, products not locally available or remote areas
- Currently ships only in and around the Chicagoland area. Please no orders further than 50 miles from our location.
- Customer should expect a brief order verification email after order has been placed
- A follow up call will be made if there are concerns with the order, driveway, or additional freight charges
- Please note: Delivery within 1 – 3 business days on customer’s requested delivery date
- If customer is not present at the time of scheduled delivery, additional $99 flat rate will apply
- Our delivery trucks must deliver on hard surface at all times, such as concrete, asphalt, pavers, or gravel
- Driveway must be a minimum of 10 ft. wide
- We cannot drive over grass or dirt to deliver product
- For questions about remote delivery areas and/or quantities larger than 10 tons please call 708-338-3408
- Delivery within 7 – 10 business days in rare demand based cases. Call if there is an order override when placing the order above.
Sand Product Reviews
Great Sand Product
Clean, Cheap, Delivered
Tammy & Frank Merinona