- Washed limestone no fines
- Drainable non-compatible
- Great for water pipe bedding, foundation drainage, wall backfill
The 3/4″ Gray Cloak Decorative Landscaping Gravel is a natural virgin stone that comes from regional midwest limestone quarries and will add a dynamic element to your garden landscape.
For projects larger than 10 tons please contact our team at 708.338.3408 or message us “by starting a product inquiry above”. Slide the stone icon above and start your order inquiry process now. We only sell bulk, but can accommodate smaller order for pickup.
These crushed stones are the perfect material to be used for drought tolerant, water wise dry-scape landscaping and gardening. The beautiful mixed colors of maroon and brown will create a beautiful, natural affect when used in gardens, ponds and stream beds as well as around trees, walk ways, driveways and patio’s. These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion.
Use Case / Element
- Each stone is one of a kind with mixed color hues of maroon and brown
- Beautiful crushed stone to use when trying to save water in dry-scape or xeriscape landscaping and gardening
- Ideal as a lawn replacement or for rock gardens, pathways, around trees, river beds, ponds and water features
- Helps with erosion control, water retention in the soil and restrains weed growth
- Can also be used on the topsoil of potted plants to add texture and beauty
- Great for use in fish tanks thorough cleaning before installation is recommended
Keep In Mind
- 3/4 in. Midwest Region river rock shipped by the ton
- Customer should expect a brief verification phone call after placing order
- Additional freight charges may apply if one or more of the following conditions are met: driveway unable to accommodate large trucks resulting in multiple deliveries, larger quantities equipment required, products not locally available or remote areas
- Currently ships only in and around the Chicagoland area. Please no orders further than 50 miles from our location.
- Customer should expect a brief order verification email after order has been placed
- A follow up call will be made if there are concerns with the order, driveway, or additional freight charges
- Please note: Delivery within 1 – 3 business days on customer’s requested delivery date
- If customer is not present at the time of scheduled delivery, additional $99 flat rate will apply
- Our delivery trucks must deliver on hard surface at all times, such as concrete, asphalt, pavers, or gravel
- Driveway must be a minimum of 10 ft. wide
- We cannot drive over grass or dirt to deliver product
- For questions about remote delivery areas and/or quantities larger than 10 tons, please call 708-338-3408
- Delivery within 7 – 10 business days in rare demand based cases. Call if there is an order override when placing the order above.
Stone Product Reviews
Excellent Pea Gravel Variety
Clean River Rock
JKS River Rock – Rocks
Very Happy With My Stone