3/4″ River Rock
Classic Medium River Rocks are a great decorative element to add to the bottom of a water feature. They are also good for use as ground cover or to add contrast to your garden. The natural stone mulch will help retain moisture in the soil and help prevent erosion.
- Size is 3/4 inch small river rock
- Drainable Non-Compatible
- Round Smooth / Beautiful
- Longevity 10/10
- Color 7/10
- Multi-Colors Browns, Tans, Blues, Grays
- Best Used For Decoration
- Can Use For Drainage
Our River Rock comes straight out of natural river beds and creeks around the Midwest. These beautiful stones are the perfect material to be used for drought tolerant, water wise dry-scape landscaping and gardening.
For projects larger than 18 yds. please contact our team at 708.338.3408 or message us through the “by starting a product inquiry above”. Slide the stone icon above and start your order inquiry process now. 3/4″ River Rock is most often used in general landscape applications. We only sell bulk, but can accommodate smaller order for pickup.
It’s colors are a wonderful blend of maroons, grays, tans and hints of white that give that real river bed feel that will create a dramatic, natural affect when used in gardens, ponds and stream beds as well as around trees, walk ways, driveways and patio’s. These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion.
- Each pebble is 1 of a kind and color hues range from maroons, grays, tan and white
- Beautiful, natural stone to use when trying to save water in dry-scape or xeriscape landscaping and gardening
- Ideal as a lawn replacement or for rock gardens, pathways, around trees, river beds, ponds and water features
- Helps with erosion control, water retention in the soil and restrains weed growth
- Can also be used on topsoil for potted plants to add texture and beauty, as well as help retain moisture
- Great for use in fish tanks, thorough cleaning is recommended before installation
- 3/4 in. Midwest Region river rock shipped by the ton
- Customer should expect a brief verification phone call after placing order
- Additional freight charges may apply if one or more of the following conditions are met: driveway unable to accommodate large trucks resulting in multiple deliveries, larger quantities equipment required, products not locally available or remote areas
- Currently ships only in and around the Chicagoland area. Please no orders further than 50 miles from our location.
- Customer should expect a brief order verification email after order has been placed
- A follow up call will be made if there are concerns with the order, driveway, or additional freight charges
- Please note: Delivery within 1 – 3 business days on customer’s requested delivery date
- If customer is not present at the time of scheduled delivery, additional $99 flat rate will apply
- Our delivery trucks must deliver on hard surface at all times, such as concrete, asphalt, pavers, or gravel
- Driveway must be a minimum of 10 ft. wide
- We cannot drive over grass or dirt to deliver product
- For questions about remote delivery areas and/or quantities larger than 25 cu. yd., please call 708-338-3408
- Delivery within 7 – 10 business days in rare demand based cases. Call if there is an order override when placing the order above.
Stone Product Reviews
Excellent Pea Gravel Variety
Clean River Rock
JKS River Rock – Rocks
Very Happy With My Stone