Grade 8 (Virgin)
- 3/4″ crushed with fines material
- Virgin with no impurities
- Great for compacting
- Non-recycled material
- Great subbase for patios, driveways, sidewalks, paver base
CA6 Grade 8 is the most popular crushed stone choice for sub-bases. Light grey color and great compatibility! CA6 designats that it is 3/4″ and smaller stone with fines. Grade 8 designates that it is made from limestone. Locally sourced. Resists growth of weed 708.338.3408 or message us “by starting a product inquiry above”. Slide the stone icon above and start your order inquiry process now. We only sell bulk, but can accommodate smaller order for pickup.
These crushed stones are the perfect material to be used for drought tolerant, water wise dry-scape landscaping and gardening. The beautiful mixed colors of maroon and brown will create a beautiful, natural affect when used in gardens, ponds and stream beds as well as around trees, walk ways, driveways and patio’s. These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion.
Use Case / Element
- Great for basic nature pathways
- Simple crushed stone to use when filling in driveways
- Cheap and reliable as a paver base
- Great as a shoulder stone for highways or road gravel
Keep In Mind
- Sourced nationally shipped by the ton
- Customer should expect a brief verification phone call after placing order
- Additional freight charges may apply if one or more of the following conditions are met: driveway unable to accommodate large trucks resulting in multiple deliveries, larger quantities equipment required, products not locally available or remote areas
- Currently ships only in and around the Chicagoland area. Please no orders further than 50 miles from our location.
- Customer should expect a brief order verification email after order has been placed
- A follow up call will be made if there are concerns with the order, driveway, or additional freight charges
- Please note: Delivery within 1 – 3 business days on customer’s requested delivery date
- If customer is not present at the time of scheduled delivery, additional $99 flat rate will apply
- Our delivery trucks must deliver on hard surface at all times, such as concrete, asphalt, pavers, or gravel
- Driveway must be a minimum of 10 ft. wide
- We cannot drive over grass or dirt to deliver product
- For questions about remote delivery areas and/or quantities larger than 25 cu. yd., please call 708-338-3408
- Delivery within 7 – 10 business days in rare demand based cases. Call if there is an order override when placing the order above.
Stone Product Reviews
Excellent Pea Gravel Variety
Clean River Rock
JKS River Rock – Rocks
Very Happy With My Stone